Carroll Community Bank’s Online Banking is a convenient way to manage your banking account on-line 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With Online Banking you can transfer funds between accounts, pay bills on-line and even view checks and account history.
Features of Online Banking:
- View checks paid - You can view front and back of your paid checks as well as print them when you need a copy
- Nickname your accounts – Give your accounts nickname like Family Trip Savings or Main Checking account
- Reorder checks – You can reorder checks online with no hassle
- Place Stop payment – You can place stop payments on a check online at anytime of the day
- Set up account alerts – Now you can be alerted when you receive your direct deposit or if your balance falls below a certain dollar amount. You pick the alert and set the criteria and your alerts will be emailed to the email account you have on file.
- Pay bills - With Bill Pay you can pay virtually any company or person in the U.S. — your credit card company, electricity bill, cable bill, or dentist. You can even use Bill Pay to send money to friends and family.
- Pay people with Pop Money - Pop Money allows you to send or receive money to/from anyone, using only their name and e-mail address or mobile number. The money is sent directly from your payment account to their account.
|Personal Savings Accounts|
|Power Savings||.05 to .25|
|Kids Count Savings||.05|
Personal Money Markets
|Classic Money Market**||.05 to .40|
|Select Money Market||.05 to .40|
Personal Checking Accounts
|Platinum Checking||.05 to .20|
|Premium Power Package Account||.75|
Certificate of Deposit / IRA CDs
|6 Month CD||.15|
|12 Month CD||.25|
|15 Month CD||.35|
|18 Month- Add On CD***||.40|
|24 Month CD Penalty Free||.75|
|30 Month CD||.50|
|36 Month CD||.75|
|48 Month CD||1.00|
|60 Month CD||1.26|