Business Banking Switch Kit
Carroll Community Bank wants to help our customers look for ways to make banking easy and convenient. We understand that lives are busy and we want to help find ways to make opening an account easier. Follow the easy steps below:
- Set Up Your New Account – complete the attached Business Profile Sheet and bring it with you to any of our branches. Our branch personnel will assist you in finding the account that fits you best. Other information to bring along if applicable to make the process faster is:
- Articles of Incorporation or Articles of Organization
- Operating Agreement for LLC entities
- Resolution adopted by Board of Directors
- Certification of Trade Name
- Partnership Agreement
- Two forms of ID for each signer on account
- Make a list of all automatic debits and credits – Use our Business Switch Checklist form to list all companies where automatic debits and credits are set up. Complete the Automatic Payment Request form to help transfer all automatic payments and credits to your new deposit account with Carroll Community Bank.
- For Direct Deposit – Contact customers who make payment through ACH to update your account information. You can use our Change of ACH Credit Request Form.
- Notify your payroll processor of your new account. If you currently use an outside source to process your payroll, use the Payroll Processing Request form to notify your payroll processor to begin processing your payroll from you new Carroll Community Bank account.
- Stop using your previous checking account. It may take some time for your outstanding checks to clear. Shred any unused checks and deposit slips. Cut up ATM or Debit cards associated with the old account.
- Close your previous checking account. Use the Business Request to Close Account form to close your previous checking account.
- Our account representatives are here to help with this process in any way.
|Savings and Money Markets|
|Business Statement Savings||.10|
|Business Money Market||.10 to .60|
|.15 to .75|
|Sole Proprietor /
Non Profit Checking
|Certificate of Deposit / IRA CDs|
|6 Month CD||.15|
|12 Month CD||.25|
|15 Month CD||.30|
|18 Month- Add On CD***||.35|
|30 Month CD||.50|
|36 Month CD||.55|
|48 Month CD||.80|
|60 Month CD||1.00|